Bacterial Vaginosis is an infection in the vagina, the best part is that this can be treated at home via some natural remedies.
Bacterial Vaginosis (BV)
This infection is caused by an overgrowth of specific kinds of bacteria in the vagina.
BV arises when your vagina has more dangerous bacteria than decent bacteria.
Vaginal discharge liquid, gray in color, thick and bed smell.
There may be pain during urination and tingling around the vagina.
Home Remedies for Bacterial Vaginosis –
Bacterial vaginosis is an extremely common type of vaginal Infection in Women.
Many ‘good’ bacteria as well as some ‘bad’ bacteria are commonly present in the vagina.
Bacterial Vaginosis and Yeast Infection in Women occurs when the balance between good and bad bacteria begins to waver.
Common symptoms include excessive vaginal discharge,
Sometimes fishy smell, itching, and sometimes pain during urination.
Certain factors may increase your risk of vaginal Yeast Infection in Women.
Such factors include multiple sex partners, a new sex partner, excessive smoking, and douching.
Bacterial vaginosis is usually not severe and often goes away on its own.
But as the symptoms appear,
It is better to treat them at the same time.
Some home remedies can help you get rid of these troubles.
Now we are going to tell you some home remedies related to bacterial vaginosis and Yeast Infection in Women.
1. Home remedies for Bacterial Vaginosis are Apple Vinegar –
An excellent domestic remedy for this infection is apple vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar helps to increase vaginal acidity due to its acidic nature.
It kills useless bacteria and creates a better environment for good bacteria.
How to use Apple Vinegar in this infection?
Put one to two cups of apple vinegar in the bathtub.
Sit in a bathtub for about 20 minutes.
Slowly dry the vaginal area after 20 minutes.
Repeat this until the condition improves.
2. Remove Bacterial Vaginosis with Curd as a home remedy-
Yogurt is one of the extensively traditional home solutions for this infection.
Yogurt forms a very beneficial bacteria called lactobacillus.
It fights off useless bacteria and helps in maintaining the pH balance of the vagina.
How to use Yogurt in this infection?
Dip the cotton wool in curd and apply it on the affected area.
Leave it on for half an hour and then wash the place thoroughly with fresh water.
Until the effect is gone, apply it thrice a day throughout the day.
Put the tampon in the curd and let it remain in the vagina for an hour or two.
Until the effect is gone, you should use it twice throughout the day.
Apart from this, you should eat two cups of yogurt every day to maintain the normal PH balance of the vagina.
3. Tea Tree Oil is amongst the best home remedies to cure Bacterial Vaginosis –
Tea tree oil contains natural as well as antifungal compounds that help kill bacteria.
It also keeps odor away, which is very common in bacterial vaginosis and Yeast Infection in Women.
How to use Tea Tree Oil in this infection?
Add a few drops of tea tree oil to the hot water and mix well.
Now use this mixture to clean your vagina.
Use it daily for three to four weeks.
In addition, mix three drops of tea tree oil and three cups of white vinegar together in lukewarm water.
Now clean your vagina with this mixture and leave it like that for half an hour.
Use these remedies every other day for a month or two.
4. Home Remedies for Bacterial Vaginosis is Garlic –
Garlic is a natural antibiotic that helps treat this infection.
In addition, its antifungal properties keep away bad bacteria.
How to Use Garlic in this infection?
Crush three to four garlic. Now apply crushed garlic on the affected area there.
Leave it like this for 20 minutes and then clean the area with lukewarm water.
Do this exercise daily until the effects subside for this infection.
Garlic can be eaten raw or cooked.
If you cannot eat garlic,
You can also use garlic capsules after asking the doctor.
5. Fenugreek is a Remedy for Vaginal Bacterial Infection.
Fenugreek seeds are extremely beneficial for the treatment of bacterial vaginosis.
They help improve the pH level in the vagina and boost the immune system.
How to use Fenugreek Seeds in this infection?
Put two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in the water overnight.
Drink this mixture on an empty stomach in the morning.
Use this mixture daily, until you see any kind of effect for this infection.
Add fenugreek seed powder to the curd.
Use this mixture daily for a few days until the effect is gone.
Soak fenugreek seeds in hot water for five minutes.
Now filter it and mix honey in it and drink it.
Use this mixture two to three times daily.
6. Use of Milk in Case of Bacterial Vaginosis –
Milk contains lactobacilli bacteria which is used as an excellent natural cure for this infection.
In addition, milk helps to strengthen the immune system.
How to Use Milk in this infection?
Dip the tampon in very cold milk and use it for your vagina.
Keep the tampon for one to two hours and then remove it.
You use it daily.
Alternatively, mix one teaspoon of turmeric powder in a glass of warm milk and drink.
Drink this mixture daily, until your condition is corrected.
7. Coconut Oil Reduces Bacterial Vaginosis –
Coconut oil has natural antiviral, antibacterial,
And antifungal properties that help eliminate germs and prevent it from growing again.
How to Use Coconut Oil in this infection?
Use organic coconut oil until your condition improves.
Use this oil at least thrice a day.
Alternatively, dip the tampon in organic coconut oil and use it for your vagina.
Leave it like this for a few hours.
After removing the tampon, wash your vagina with lukewarm water.
Do this daily for several days.
Also, use coconut oil for cooking as much as possible to boost your immune system,
And speed up the healing process.
8. Indian Lilac is a Way to Remove this infection-
Indian Lilac, also known as Neem.
It has antibacterial and antifungal properties that help reduce itching and inflammation.
How to use Indian Lilac in this infection?
First of all, take a pan and take a handful of neem leaves.
Now put the leaves in the pan.
Do not put water or any kind of fluid in it.
When the leaves turn brown, keep them cool.
After cooling down, grind these leaves in a grinder and prepare a powder.
Now add a little water to two spoons of powder to make your paste ready.
Apply the paste outside and inside the vagina.
Leave it like this for half an hour,
Then wash the vagina with lukewarm water.
Apply this paste twice a day.
9. Teabags are a Means to Reduce Bacterial Vaginosis –
The tea contains tannin which has antibiotic properties,
That help in reducing irritation and inflammation.
How to use Tea in this infection?
Wash a tea bag in warm water for 10 to 15 minutes.
Now keep it in the fridge for a few minutes to cool the teabag.
After cooling, apply the tea bag on the affected area.
To eliminate the Yeast Infection in Women completely,
Do this remedy three or four times daily for a few weeks.
10. The remedy for Bacterial Infection of the Private Part is Oregano –
Oregano oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties with the help of microbes.
This can effectively prevent the recurrence.
Use of oregano oil to treat bacterial vaginosis.
11. How to use Oregano in Bacterial Vaginosis?
Mix three drops of oregano oil and a teaspoon of olive oil together.
Now apply this mixture on the affected area,
And then leave it on for two hours.
Apply this mixture once daily.
Alternatively, put three drops of oregano oil in a glass of lukewarm water and mix it well and drink it.
Drink this mixture twice daily throughout the day.
You should do this treatment continuously for one or two months until your condition improves.
By using all these treatments, you will be able to control the symptoms of bacterial vaginosis,
And prevent it from growing again.
However, if you do not see any improvement of any kind, then give it to your doctor.
Home Remedies for Vaginal Itching –
1. Home Remedy for Itching in the Vagina:
The natural enzymes present in apple vinegar helps to regulate the vaginal pH,
Which helps prevent the growth of yeast in the vagina.
Additionally, it is known to promote immunity and good bacteria in the stomach and vagina.
In addition, apple vinegar has acid-containing antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties.
Mix 3 tablespoons of apple vinegar in 2 cups of warm water.
Use this solution to wash the vaginal area, 2 times a day until you see a difference in your condition.
Add equal amounts of apple vinegar and water.
Soak a cotton swab in the solution and keep it on the vagina for 10 to 15 minutes.
After that wash it well with lukewarm water.
Repeat once a day until the Yeast Infection in Women is healed.
In 1 glass of hot water, mix 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar.
Take it twice a day for a few days.
2. Aloe Vera is a Local Recipe for Itching in Vaginal –
Aloe vera contains vitamins, enzymes,
And amino acids that help to inhibit the growth ofthis infection.
Aloe vera also has anti-inflammatory, anti-irritating,
And anti-fungal properties that help control and treat this infection.
A 2012 study published in the journal Mycoses found that extracts of fresh leaves of aloe vera,
which may help reduce the growth of this infection and the formation of microbes.
Prepare aloe vera juice by mixing 2 tablespoons aloe vera gels,
And 1 cup of orange juice or just plain water.
Drink aloevera juice once a day for a few days.
You remove gels from aloe vera leaf
And apply it to the affected area several times a day until this infection is cured.
Note: Be sure to wash the aloe vera well before use.
In addition, drinking more aloe vera juice may cause gastrointestinal discomfort.
Do not try to diagnose yourself with a yeast germ.
If you design to use home remedies,
Nonetheless visit your doctor to corroborate the yeast infection in women.
Sometimes other illnesses can be mistaken for yeast infection in women.
Make clear that you are utilizing the favorable treatment.
Discussion to your physician,
If your yeast infection does not expand after using home remedies or OTC medicines,
You may require a prescription pill.
You May Also Like
- 1200 Calorie Diet for Weight Loss – Guidelines and Preventive Measures
- Benefits of Ginger – 42 Healthy Ways to Use this Herb
- Calories for Weight Loss with Calorie Calculator
- Benefits of Intermittent Fasting – Beginners Guide
- Benefits of Keto Diet – 21 Amazing Ways
- 16/8 Intermittent Fasting for Weight Loss
- Benefits of Water Fasting – The Cheapest Weight Loss Program
- Diabetes diet for Type 2 – Foods to Eat & Foods to Avoid
- 1200 Calorie Diet Plan to Lose Weight
- Diabetes Diet Plan – The Healthy Way of Living
- 1600 Calorie Diet Plan for Weight Loss
- Diet for Liver Cirrhosis with Signs, Prevention and Treatment
- Diet for Liver Health and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver
- Acid Reflux Diet and Foods to Avoid to Get Permanent Relief
- Diet for Parkinsons Disease – Food Habits, Causes, and Prevention Tips
- Diet for PCOS – Foods to Eat and Avoid for Better Health
- Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar – 67 Amazing Ways
- Diet for Prediabetes – Guidelines and Precautions
- Diet for Pregnancy and Back Pain Relief Guide
- Diabetes Diet for Weight Loss Goals
- Diet for Type 1 Diabetes with Treatment Options and Preventions
- Diet for Weight Gain – Healthy and Effective Ways
- Diabetes Diet Planner – Guidelines and Meal Plans
- Diet for Weight Loss – Guidelines and Precautions
- Does Intermittent Fasting Work to Boost Immunity?
- Diet in Thyroid – What to Eat and What not to Eat
- Diet Plan for Diabetes – Guide, Food Lists, and Precautions
- Does Apple Cider Vinegar Help with Weight Loss?
- Diet to Lose Weight – Tips and Precautions
- Diet with Apple Cider Vinegar – Benefits, Right Methods, and Risk Factors
And Also You May Like
- Easy Ways for Weight Loss – The Best Diets
- Fruits for Keto Diet – 31 Nutrition Rich & Low Carb Options
- Gestational Diabetes Diet with Causes, Risk Factor, Symptoms, and Tips
- Ginger Tea Benefits – Why Is It Good For You?
- High Cholesterol Diet, Treatment and Prevention
- Home Remedies for Bacterial Vaginosis
- Home Remedies for Yeast Infection
- How Does the Keto Diet Works – The Beginners Guide
- How to Get Rid of Lower Belly Fat
- Hypothyroidism Diet – Guide and Prevention Strategies
- Intermittent Fasting for Beginners – Benefits, Methods, Side Effects
- Intermittent Fasting for Weight Loss
- Side Effects of Apple Cider Vinegar Diet
- Intermittent Fasting for Women and its Health Benefits
- Intermittent Fasting with Keto Diet
- Is a Keto Diet Healthy for Weight Loss
- Is a Vegan Diet Healthy Alternative?
- Intermittent Fasting Weight Loss Diet – 6 Different Types
- Is Intermittent Fasting Healthy for you
- Is the keto diet safe?
- No Carb Diet: Benefits, Instructions, and Demerits
- Remedies for Headache and Prevention Tips
- Side Effects of Diabetes and Prevention Tips
- Side Effects of Sleep Deprivation with Prevention Tips
- Recipes for Diabetes Diet – Guidelines and Preventive Measures
- Side Effects of the Keto Diet with Prevention Tips
- Sleep and Weight Loss – How They are Related?
- Sleeping Benefits for Health – 20 Effective Advantages
- Strength Training for Runners – The Ultimate Guide
- The Egg Diet for Weight Loss – Guidelines and Drawbacks
- Tips for Intermittent Fasting in Weight Loss
- Tips in Weight Loss – The Ultimate Guide
- Types of Diet – Advantages and Drawbacks
- Vegan Diet For Weight Loss and Overall Immunity
- Water Fasting for Weight Loss – Benefits, Diet Plan and its Side Effects
- Weight Loss Meal Plan with Veg and Non-Veg Options
- Weight Loss with Calories Count- 17 Easy Way
- What is Keto Flu and How long Does it Last?
- What to eat on a Keto Diet for Optimum Health